Are you a STEM professional?
Partner with us as we launch some of the brightest minds of the future into solving some of the world’s most pressing needs.
During this four-day science olympiad, nearly 400 students from around the globe will bring their research to Houston for evaluation on elements such as scientific method, presentation and innovation. Winners of this prestigious event have gone on to provide world-changing technology and medical breakthroughs using the research started for this competition.
ISWEEEP is looking for STEM professionals to join us in providing these students strong, fair critiques that will strengthen their research and prepare them for future exploration.
Judges are asked to spend a Saturday in May evaluating projects in both a morning and afternoon session engaging with students presenting their research. For their service, judges receive a T-shirt, participation certificate and three professional development hours.
If interested in helping us brighten the futures of these young minds, please fill out the registration form here.
Day of information:
– Judges are asked to arrive at 8 a.m., Saturday, May 6
– Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided
– The first judging session runs between breakfast and lunch from 8 a.m. to noon
– The second judging session lasts from 1 to 5 p.m. followed by dinner
– Volunteers will be reimbursed for travel up to 200 miles
– Volunteers also receive 3 hours of professional development